I've so enjoyed seeing everyone else's FFF, that I've decided to jump on the band wagon. You can find the weekly theme here.
So, here is our first picture of Samantha. When I saw it, I knew she was our daughter. Something about her face reminded me of our youngest son, Nathan, who was a premie. Every day, the kids and I would check the website and every day, Samantha's picture stayed. Other little girls came and went. Then, on the Thursday before Easter, we got that wonderful call...if we still wanted to accept Samantha's referral, the attorney was willing to give it to us, even though we still didn't have our 171-H.

This is Samantha, NOW. One year later, I am completely convinced that God knew from the moment of her conception that she was meant to be a part of our family. The beautiful RED cheeks are a result of cold, dry, Nevada weather. We've been applying LOTS of lotion, and they look much better now. This picture was taken at Samantha's Great-Grandma's 92nd birthday party. How fortunate we are to have extended family to celebrate life with!




Blessings,





9 Blessings from friends:
Amy, glad you joined us on FFF! Your children are precious and I love Samantha's Then and Now! Isn't it amazing how perfectly our children fit into our family and our dreams? A true miracle!
Welcome Amy to FFF! I just love your blog. Your children are most precious! I know you must have very busy days with all of them.
Im looking forward to checking in with you often.
Love and Hugs......
Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing!I love FFF!
Sooo cute! they just get sweeter with age!
Welcome to FFF! I just loved your pictures - what a beautiful family.
Have a great weekend!
Love & FROG,
Heather
Lovely pictures. Your kids are gorgeous!
Samantha is a cutie - thanks for sharing your pics. Welcome to FFF!
I love your blog and your children are so beautiful!!!!!!!! I always love seeing another family as large as ours! :) Big families are wonderful!
YAY!!!! I'm glad to see that you have joined FFF. Now, I get to see my future daughter-in-law and her big brothers and sister once a week. I tell you Miss. Samantha was adorable THEN and sure is NOW!! Your little Nathan has come a long ways. Thanks for sharing your 5 beautiful kiddos with us.
Sending TONS of HUGS your way,
Kelly
Post a Comment