This was an easy post for me! Our oldest son just turned 11 years old...how is that possible? Anyway, one year ago today (or there abouts), we were celebrating his 10th birthday. I was lamenting the fact that I now had a child in double digits, that over half of his time in my home was gone, that I was only 3 (now 2!) years away from having a teenager in my house. This year was a little easier. I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. I see Christ's character lived out in him daily as he lovingly cares for his younger siblings, as he is quick to ask forgiveness and extend it, as he encourages his teammates on the basketball court and baseball field, and I am thankful.
This picture is of Jeff and my Grandmother, who is now 92! She had just moved here from Phoenix the month before. We love having Grandma Mc here to share life with us.
Blessings,
Job 8:8-10 -- "Just ask the former generation. Pay attention to the experience of our ancestors. For we were born but yesterday and know so little. Our days on earth are as transient as a shadow. But those who came before us will teach you. They will teach you from the wisdom of former generations.







4 Blessings from friends:
Yes, it is hard to see our babies grow up so quickly! I know that will be a very cherished picture someday!
What a wonderful picture - both your son and your grandmother in the same picture - what a cherished treasure.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
What a precious picture
What a sweet picture! My daughter is about to turn 10-I never looked at it quite the way you wrote-she is planning to live with us forever! ;o)
Post a Comment