Friday, April 18, 2008

FFF -- Siblings

Today's post is about siblings. For more bloggers who are participating in FFF, visit Sarah's blog.

What a fun topic. These are some of my favorite pictures. Some of them I've posted before, and some are new ones. I was looking for one of my three boys, but can't seem to find one. I guess in all the craziness of being in Guatemala as a family of seven, we missed that picture. Oh well, praying that Giovanni will soon be home and there will be many, many pictures of my boys together!

That's Nathan and Jeff in the middle of the picture. Towards the end of Samantha's birthday party, the clown brought out a giant parachute. He placed a stuffed monkey in the middle and the kids were trying to get the monkey to fly off the parachute. They had sooooo much fun!


The girls in their first matching outfits, provided by Nana. Kayla's shirt says "Big Sis" and Mantha's shirt says "Little Sis". I think matching outfits is one of Kayla's favorite parts of having a little sister!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Kayla and Vanni. Can't wait to see him again and have "new" favorites!


Here are all my "at-home" kiddos. Lately, I'm feeling the hole in our family that is brought about by Giovanni not being home yet. I'm longing for the day that all my children are together again, in the same country, under the same roof.


Blessings,

2 Blessings from friends:

Sarah said...

Your children are beautiful! I hope that Giovanni is home soon! Come on PA!

Kathy said...

You have a beautiful family! I hope your son is home soon!