Friday, May 9, 2008

FFF - Mommy & Me

I know some of you are looking for pictures from our Disneyland vacation. I have every intention of getting those posted soon. Today, we're still recovering from the trip!


This week's theme for Favorite Foto Friday is Mommy and Me. I don't have too many pictures of me with all my kiddos, but I was able to find these. Enjoy your weekend!


Easter 2008
Samantha's Dedication Day
Meeting Giovanni

Blessings,

6 Blessings from friends:

Sarah said...

Amy... you have four beautiful children! Happy Mothers Day!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What beautiful children you have.

Have an amazing Mother's Day!

Kim~

Amy said...

You have a beautiful family. Happy Mother's Day.

Dena said...

Happy Mother's day - your house looks like it's loaded with fun!

Anonymous said...

Your family is just beautiful. I can tell from your smile how much you truly love them. I know your heart will be heavy this Mother's Day but, I pray that you find much comfort in your children's arms. Have a WONDERFUL weekend. Praying that Giovanni is soon home so, your family can be complete.
Love you,
Kelly

Kathy said...

Your children are adorable! I will pray that your son is home soon. Have a Happy Mother's Day!